Monday, November 12, 2012

...catching up

Today, the weather is:


... makes me want to drink hot chocolate, play Christmas music, & bake cookies! For now, I'll just put on my new mocassins and enjoy the cooler weather!

...I'll totally fit in in Branson.


This will be the first Thanksgiving the Birkeneder family will all be together again in many many years! The Birkeneders (Bob, Julie, & Elli), the Zielkes (Michael, Jenni, Trevor, Elliott, & Simon), and the Hobbs' will all meet half way, in Branson, Missouri, for Thanksgiving! Growing up, my parents took us three girls to Branson for Thanksgiving almost every year. While in Branson we would go to Silver Dollar City, where you celebrate Christmas at an "Ole' Time Christmas" theme park. I have made so many incredible memories there, and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to create new memories with Cayden & Tyler! This is why I love it there:


...seriously Birkeneder style Heaven.

This week Cayden will be 11 months. Where or where has the time gone?! My sweet little baby is now a crusin', cheeseburger loving, rocking horse riding, whole milk drinking, stair climbing, sloppy kissin' baby. It is so fun to watch him grow and is incredibly bittersweet thinking about the last 11 months and all that I have seen a little human being accomplish. I love him so much and am thankful for every day I get to spend with him and watch him grow! He brings us so much joy and gets more and more fun with age! :)



...can you see why he brings so much joy? :) 

Meanwhile, in the backyard, my other babies continue to have a blast. Wrigley & Maddy have become outdoor dogs. I miss having them snuggle with me all of the time, but it has been a blessing in disguise that my house doesn't smell like dog, my floors aren't full of hair, poopy diapers are still in the trash, and none of Cayden's toys are chewed (rewind to six months ago). They absolutely love it outside and when I look back there, they are either playing, snuggling, or sun bathing. 



...sounds like the life.








No comments:

Post a Comment